UPDATE (March 23, 2020):
Our practice is offering telemedicine visits beginning March 23rd. These can be scheduled by calling our practice at (984) 201-6453.
We will be reassessing the situation on a daily basis and updating the status on a weekly basis. Thank you for your understanding in these very challenging circumstances.
If you would like to read updated information about the coronavirus here is the CDC link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
In addition, if you have further questions or match the criteria for having Coronavirus or feel the need for potential testing, please call 1-888-850-2684.
Dear Valued Patient,
During this period of national emergency related to COVID-19, our team at Holly Springs Ear, Nose, & Throat would like to inform you that we are closely following guidance from the Center for Disease Control, North Carolina Department of Public Health, and the American Medical Association. The safety of our employees, patients, and doctors is paramount, and we believe the best strategy to protect our community from unnecessary risk is to exercise caution.
As the gravity of the COVID-19 virus has become clear, we are implementing precautionary measures above and beyond the standard procedures strictly to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees.
These procedures include:
- Screening patients and visitors for fever, recent travel history, and signs or symptoms of infection prior to appointments
- Implementing a strict hand washing rule upon arrival to the office
- Thoroughly disinfecting the waiting room and treatment rooms after patient visits as well as high touch areas such as doorknobs and patient restrooms
- Removing magazines from waiting areas
- We will also allow patients to wait for appointments in the car after checking in. We will be happy to text you or come notify you when we are ready to begin treatment.
We ask that you:
- Please travel to your appointments alone unless you require a driver. We will reschedule as needed if you must bring additional people to your visit.
- Inform us if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, have an existing lung condition or immunodeficiency, or have traveled to Asia or Europe during the last month
- Take advantage of hand washing and hand sanitizer at our office
As this situation evolves, we will continue to update our social media pages and website. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Please do not hesitate to call our offices should you have any concerns, and our team will work diligently to address them.
Dr. Richard Alexander, Dr. Eric Mansfield, Shana Moore, MA, & Staff